Others weapons choice

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
D

Daguer

For the balance of the Mp5, what about a real Chain gun (Like the Vulcan) difficult to control, difficult to aim
and the magnum revolver, from half life (Python) the two weapons are missing for a perfect mod :p keep the great work guys! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

R

RaekwoN

Hey welcome to the Infiltration Forum.
Please go to the Infiltration Roadmap and read it, very carefully. It lists all the planned improvements. Your suggestions are more than welcome.

Are you aware of Version 3, which will be for UT. Based on your question it seems that you don't realise that there will be no further improvements made for Unreal.

G

I don't know! A Spec Ops team with a 6-shot revolver. .....naaaah! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

There will be stationary weapons in Infiltration V3 (it'll be for Unreal Tournament -> improved engine)
I suppose you read the roadmap, o.k.?

B

Billdog

How about a 5 shot revolver then?
A gatling? I can feel the flight simulator already, without anything but a BIG gun.

G

The Minigun (and its drive) alone weighs 33 lbs (15kg). As the gun is electrically powered, you would need to have the battery pack along with it (where's the wall plug is this game! Ha!) And you would have to carry all that ammo, as in rounds to the 1000's. Its just not realisitic to have a single person, or even a non-mounted (recoil is another issue altogether) version of the weapon.
CC

[This message has been edited by coffeycan (edited 11-12-1999).]

W

Warren

lol- we'll just solve most of those problems with an Infiltration style 9mm gatling! And you can tote around a little red wagon full of ammo... now we're getting somewhere..

Seriously, those weapons are pretty, but the only place I see them going in Inf, realistically, is a turret, but that would be awkward altogether with rotating barrels.. I used to work on the M61 Vulcan 20mm gun for the F16- I couldn't imagine carrying a small version!

B

Billdog

Warren you carried a big one, what is the trouble carrying a small one now?
So you feel the flight simulator to.