Will u be

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jesco

Jul 7, 2001
Hamburg, Germany
forums.beyondunreal.com
From my experience, that is likely. I've been veeery much surprised to see UTX-Viewer working with many of U2's texture packages.

It looks like they did change many things, but not that many as one would think when looking at the screenies.

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
Remember the update Warren posted a while back? He wrote that he'd changed the format of the parameter dialog boxes in the 2-D editor -- instead of seperate boxes to type number into, they had a property list like the BrushBuilder parameters or the actor properties.
Anyway, I wrote to him to ask if this meant the 2D editor process types were now coded in UnrealScript, sadly he said they're not :( I could have done some neat stuff with access to the 2-D ed!

UTX-viewer is an indispensable tool IMO :D :D .. but I have one request... please please please could the next version have a texture gamma correction setting? Many textures show up as black on a monitor that's not turned up to ''sunburn'' :(

Jesco

Jul 7, 2001
Hamburg, Germany
forums.beyondunreal.com
Hehe, Fordy already told me about your 'problem' and I have it on my list for after I'm finished with the new rendering code :)

Oh btw, is Warren really that kind when it comes to answering e-Mails? Somehow, I never really dared to shoot him a mail...

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
:) I didn't dare for ages... but I had some questions about the BSP & I couldn't find the answers anywhere else.
But I wasn't brave enough to beg him to re-write the 2D-Ed with UScript plug-ins...