Crappy sound

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SSSHAD

Dec 8, 1999
Sydney, NSW, Austr.
I tried not to pay attention to that by it started to piss me off:
Every time i play UT after i've finished first map, during first minute of playiing on the next map i got NO sound but music. The sound starts to appear eventually in a kind'a odd way - via very crappy clattering of some sort, and in about a minute it's normal.

Does anyone got the same problem? It's only a minute of deaf playing, but i got fragged at least 5 times during it!

JERBIL

Dec 10, 1999
Visit site
well i dont have your problem but this seems like a good place to put mine. in the CTF map with the sub there is this sound that starts to come through my speekers and it sounds like a firer alarm it gets worse and worse untill its all i can hear then it gets so loud i have to stop the game or the speekers are going to blow out. i know its not the speekers them self cuz i tried headphones?.. it dont happen in anyother game or map in UT.