[lolololitics]America not greatest country ever?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
I gotta move to Deutschland, legally or illegally. I know enough of the language to survive, my accent is thick and harsh enough to sound like Berliner. All I know is I gotta get outta the US before we all get farmed out to China.

[edit] on a more serious note, I guess Naliwarcow races are going to be outlawed :mad:

Last edited:

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
I agree with the article and, as an Italian citizen also, I'll be waiting to move if this country collapses before I die. Instant gratification and the dumbing of America is ruining a once beautiful country. We seriously need more money poured into education and universal healthcare, instead of gadgets, games and the next quick fix.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
The only people who say America is the greatest country are the ones who have never left the country. The same can be said for those living in Germany, China, Russia, whatever.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Well known irritating liberal repeats same tired argument, and we find this "interesting"?

We've done this one before and I feel bad for those of you about to waste your time with it.

Last edited:

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
[screenshot]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/12/American_progress.JPG[/screenshot]
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, "American 'exceptionalism'" is a 'liberal' fabrication...

Last edited:

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
"Greatest" is quite subjective, as if the overwhelming majority of each country came to a consensus regarding the constitution of "greatest" or something. It's puffery, really, and anyone who says any country is the "greatest in the world" is drunk, and for that, I salute them.

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
Bad economy = bad news for the incumbents that is are seen to be in power.

Now the Republicans have a mere 18 months to fix the second greatest economic disaster in American history or they'll get the boot in too.

They're only going to hold the house. The fact remains, that a party that only holds the house has no chance of being held accountable in the next election. Look it up if you wish. The economy if you like it or not is still Obamas, his policies are still his, and the next election if history holds true will say the same.

Thank you Nevada for teabaggging that lunatic Sharron Angle!!!11!!!!!!1!one1!!!11!

Yes, because Nevada is better for it. :rolleyes: Angle was not lunatic, Reid on the other hand is a corrupt moron. And from I see its only 43% in. Is that over?

Oh and GG Massachusetts for reelecting Barney ****ing Frank. You represent the reason this country sucks Massachusetts.

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
You mean "Thank you Nevada for teabagging yourselves. Hope you like the taste of your own crap."

Status
Not open for further replies.