The Youtube Video Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Fuzzle

spam noob
Jan 29, 2006
Norway
2:10, I've never seen (or heard, I guess) brix being shat so hard. If it's a fake, he's a pretty damn good actor.

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIRo0iT0qNw[/M]

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Not staged at all? That's why he's making a big deal out of it and make his character look like he's coughing, sitting in a corner, acting up. If he's crying over this and being serious, over a video game...

Or is playing on a 7.1 headset full sound really that big of a deal? :hmm:

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
Hahaha. I'm not sure if it's real but even if it isn't, it's funny.
Not staged at all? That's why he's making a big deal out of it and make his character look like he's coughing, sitting in a corner, acting up. If he's crying over this and being serious, over a video game...

Or is playing on a 7.1 headset full sound really that big of a deal? :hmm:
I'm not saying it's definitely legit, but if he's really into it that much it doesn't seem out of the question to back up into a corner where you can see everything while standing next to the exit. I also move my mouse around a bit when I'm coughing/sneezing in reality and playing game.

And yes, the game is a brickfest in stereo headphones.

Fuzzle

spam noob
Jan 29, 2006
Norway
Not staged at all? That's why he's making a big deal out of it and make his character look like he's coughing, sitting in a corner, acting up.

Well a mechanic in the game is that you have to look at light while not looking at monsters. He's trying to run to a safe area while looking at the light from the windows.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Well a mechanic in the game is that you have to look at light while not looking at monsters. He's trying to run to a safe area while looking at the light from the windows.

I highly doubt that 3:20-3:30 part has anything to do with that. Video looks fake to me too, way over dramatic and dumb. :hmm:

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
When did this turn into the this was news 5 months ago thread?

~Jason

Hey When I looked through the thread I didn't see those videos. It seemed entirely possible that others may not have seen them at all and as they are games that I am intrigued by from e3 and/or seemed relevant I posted them.

Speaking of old... I saw this footage on a national geographic special on PBS like 15 years ago I think... kinda creeped me out. Makes my back itch now.

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ7b4spjXhw[/M]

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFMqWpfZUSw[/m]

That is the smartest TF2 player I have ever heard. Loved how everyone else was all hurf durf.

Also I did not know the whilhelm scream was in the game. Has it always been that way?

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004

So someone is actually thinking that sounds can not exist if no living being is around that actual sound to hear it? Why would someone would apply a video game optimization over real life science?

Some people need to go outside. Think a little outside the box.