Where to find UT2004 editor exporter for Maya 2008??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Blu_comet

Mar 21, 2008
Hey guys, i want to export my custom models and animations into UT2004 engine, but the only problem is, i couldn't find any UT editor export plugin for maya 2008. If you know where to find it, pleas let me know!! thanks in advance!!! :):););):):):D:D:)

Blu_comet

Mar 21, 2008
Thanks Phopo for the reply, i already have that file, what i'm looking for is the UnrealEDExport plugin for Maya 2008, but i couldn't find it anywhere on the web, right now the actorX is useless cause it doesn't export meshes into UT2004. So if you know where to find the Unread editor export plugin please let me know, and thanks in advance!!!

Last edited:

Phopojijo

A Loose Screw
Nov 13, 2005
Canada
Yes it does... select your mesh and type "axmesh" into the MELScript box.

UnrealED accepts files in the "ASE" file format, which ActorX exports to.

It's an ActorX function but it's not accessible by the User Interface, you need to use the "axmesh" command specifically. (In that little textbox in the bottom left of Maya)

It would be easier if it just added the "ASE" file format to your export screen -- but no -- you need to do it by the "axmesh" command (Yes I know -- redundant)

Last edited: