Congrats Homeslice

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
I just thought we could start a thread for people to congratulate HS on his recent completion of 200 reviews. That's a big stack of mappage to cover! I know there are some people who have reviewed more maps over on other review sites, but HS is just cranking them through. Well done! :tup: :cool:

Homeslice

A mapper not in the zone
Thanks guys. Really, I didn't know I'd last this long. But I did and I don't intend to stop now. I may well have UT2k4 (by tonight at the very earliest) on my hard drive soon, so I'll need not make any more pointless requests (after the ones I have yet to review) and get to work on the new game. Thanks for all your support, everyone. \o/

Ironblayde

Director of Misanthropy
Feb 24, 2004
Somewhat belated congratulations to you, good sir. Two hundred maps! As a reviewer myself, I can really appreciate the amount of time and the level of commitment that must have gone into that. All the more so since I've only done thirty and some myself, and it feels like I've been writing them forever. :) Nice work!

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Congrats on the milestone! You and Clark passed me up a while back. I did over 50 reviews and had to bail because of life stuff. It does take a lot of commitment and Homeslice's contribution to Insite is significant and greatly appreciated!:tup: