10 best movies (the ones you really watch over and over)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Khutan

Always in a vicious circle....
Jul 25, 2001
Merseyside, UK
www.planetunreal.com
Blade was cool, I really liked Interview with a Vampire aswell.

In the Mouth of Madness - is that the one where there is a guy who writes a book that comes true? where the publishing guy can't get out of the little village? and the publisher guy tries to kill the writer-guy with an axe when he is having dinner in a restaurant? If it's that film, then I really like it :D

Scarface is the one with Al Pacino in isn't it? where he's a Cuban guy who takes over a big crime operation, and ends up getting killed in that awesome shootout at the end (the columbian level in Hitman:Codename 47 is based on it, right?). If that's the right film, then yeah, that was cool too :)

Anyway, what's this "Ronin" film about? A few of you seem to like it, so maybe it's worth watching :)

DENSRAW

Grammaton Cleric
Dec 21, 2000
In no particular order:

Fight Club
The Big Lebowski
The Usual Suspects
Memento
The Godfather trilogy
The New Jersey Triology
American History X
Se7en
Leon - The Professional

Honorable mentions:

Braveheart
American Beauty
The Negotiator(sp?)

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
Originally posted by MadWoffen
Das Boot ? :con: Isn't that a tv serie ? (one of the best I know)
They made a film of it ?

as far as i know, the original 'das boot' is a german movie with some of germany's finest actors at that time [armin müller-stahl is the only one who comes to my mind now]

Sidewinder

Sep 11, 2001
Canada
Visit site
a few more:
heartbreak ridge (duhhhh gunny i think my gun jammed)
fight club
matrix
when trumpets fade
any james bond except tomorrow never dies (what a ****ty flick)
jurassic park ONE, the rest blew rotten goat udders
payback
patton
kelly's heroes

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
I should be struck RIGHT NOW by lightning for having forgotten Das Boot .... Comparing it to U-571 is blasphemy, though :mad:
And two more :
Papy fait de la résistance *
Twist again à Moscou *

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
Originally posted by -reaper-

as far as i know, the original 'das boot' is a german movie with some of germany's finest actors at that time [armin müller-stahl is the only one who comes to my mind now]

Isn't Jurgen Prochnow also a German national ? Thanks for forgetting him... :p

I love this actor. :)

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
Originally posted by Khutan

In the Mouth of Madness - is that the one where there is a guy who writes a book that comes true? where the publishing guy can't get out of the little village? and the publisher guy tries to kill the writer-guy with an axe when he is having dinner in a restaurant? If it's that film, then I really like it :D

It is! Great movie based on Lovecraft's world. I saw it 3 time so far.

Also with Sam Neil and as crazy as In the mouth of madness, go check Event Horizon, a SF movie. There is also some Lovecraft stuff in there...

@Stormcaller: Never saw that one but I wasn't talking about the worst movie :p
Trash movies can be very funny and entertaining when you are in the mood. :)