Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - Free Multiplayer

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Hopefully this will drum up some interest in Survival for SSHD:TSE as it is great fun and I need achievements. ;)

If you already own SSHD:TSE then you can play those modes with someone using F2P.

There's also new Legend of the Beast DLC for SSHD:TSE.

• 3 New Versus Multiplayer Maps
  • 1 New Survival Mode Map
  • 3 New Single-Player and Cooperative Campaign Missions

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Awesome to see that they are still giving this game some love.

Unfortunately I have no interest in survival or DM maps, so $5 bucks for 3 levels is kind of a tough pill to swallow. Now I remember SE's levels being quite long compared to FE so if they are roughly the same length I may consider a purchase.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
^and it has been announced.

http://www.devolverdigital.com/post/26842155048
Release Date: October

Features loads of Jetpack action. Two enemy races return, including Highlanders.

Lets hope it isn't as shitty as The Second Encounter DLC was. Haven't bought that one either but word of mouth wasn't pretty. If they charge 10 bucks for 2 levels then they might as well forget it.