GTAIV thread anyone?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
GTA SA was great on the PC.

Essentially though i'm looking forward to GTA4 but as i don't have an Xbox360 or PS3 i can't get it even when it does come out. :S

Hopefully though i might splash out and grab a PS3 and then grab it... even then though i'd still get a PC version.

Trynant

Manic Brawler
Jan 31, 2002
Quiet Island
trynant.wordpress.com
sooooo close to release date

Well, I already preordered this game for the 360, I've loved the previous GTA games (since 3 that is, I unfortunately have not played the earlier versions), and this version is only going to get better.

And I could try multiplayer as well and shoot my friends! How politically correct!

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Oh no, not more gameplay footage; I ruined the intro for myself when I couldn't resist clicking on a link to "intro" footage.

Heh the moment I saw some sort of intro start playing I just randomly hit a location and the video jumped right to it. I then proceeded to watch roughly 5 or so seconds of said footage before jumping to another section. Cuts down on the spoilers that way.

Mr. UglyPants

2007 never existed, it was all a dream.
Aug 22, 2005
Canada... eh
I'll get it later when it drops in price. Just like Assassins Creed. Even then, i only ever liked hijacking cars then piling them up to explode em.

Iron Archer

Holy ****ing King of Trolls
Mar 23, 2000
Obamaland
I'm predicting that GTAIV on the 360 is going to probably crash Xbox Live similar to what Call of Duty 4 has in the recent past. I've got both systems but I'll probably get it on PS3. I always preferred the ps controls for GTA and I think the graphics will look cleaner w/out the fuzz filter that 360 has on all their games.

this seals the deal though

according to IGN...

"For those wanting to know which version looks better, the edge goes to the PS3. The textures and framerate are comparable, but the PS3 has far less pop-in. The 360 has richer colors, but the PS3 has better anti-aliasing making it look a little cleaner. Because GTA IV can preload onto the PS3 hard drive, the in-game loads are faster."

Last edited:
My panties are soaked in anticipation.

istockphoto_2189495_panties_coming_off.jpg

I'm ready, are you?

Mar 6, 2004
I got this for 360 a few days ago for my modded 360. My boss got the game 10 days before release from his connections.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
I'm predicting that GTAIV on the 360 is going to probably crash Xbox Live similar to what Call of Duty 4 has in the recent past. I've got both systems but I'll probably get it on PS3. I always preferred the ps controls for GTA and I think the graphics will look cleaner w/out the fuzz filter that 360 has on all their games.

this seals the deal though

according to IGN...

Ill see you online then good buddy :D