UE2 - UT2kX flickering players, weapons and vehicles.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DonJeffrey

Jan 25, 2008
Hi,

I made a map and it has bin though a few betas but since a while the players, vehicles and guns start to flicker in the some places in the map. Mostly in the sun area. Couldnt find anything in the forums about it so I hoped you could help me.

Cant real show you a picture of the flickering but can give you the map: http://files.filefront.com/VCTF+Suspense2K4+Beta5rar/;10363994;/fileinfo.html

I was thinking that the sunlight (4) and the random lights in the map shining on them might cause them to flicker. But I have no idea why. xD

Thanks for helping me out. :D

DonJeffrey

Jan 25, 2008
Anyone knows anything? I'm sure I'm not the first one, I saw some other maps with flickering.

Please help (A)