Grenades and ammo in Infiltration

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Christopher Webb

Overtly Serious Chappy.
I played Infiltration once or twice with Unreal, but i've become really hooked on the UT version

Anyway, i noticed that there is only one grenade in the game (the M67 Frag Grenade)

My suggestion therefore is;
Can't grenades of different variety be placed, like smoke or flash-bangs. Would these be possible, or more importantly, effective, in Infiltration. I know this comes close to the 'suggesting new weapons' barrier, but grenades (other than frag perhaps) are more of a tactical devicet than weapon.

2ndly, are there any plans on incorporating different types of ammunition for the excellent variety of weapons that are incorporated into your mod? I read somewhere that the most important factor in how much damage a gun does comes mainly down to the ammunition.

------------------
<insert cute/ interesting/ bizarre signature here>

Sylvester

Dec 6, 1999
Leuven / Belgium
Visit site
just read the roadmap to get an answer for all your questions...
You'll find a link on top of this page.

Sylvester out...

PS. to get a quick answer:
1) yes, it will be done
2) yes, it will be done
Just wait for V3.0