Turok Review

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
A nice review has pop up on Dimorphic 360 which covers Turok, one of the latest Unreal Engine 3 games to be released.
The campaign itself is broken up into 13 chapters ala Gears of War with each taking about 45 mintues to an hour to complete depending on difficulty which is basic length for a FPS and it uses the Halo mechanic that is found very often these days of autosave checkpoints through out each chapter which prevents you from having to back track too much when you die. The set pieces are delivered brilliantly as well whether it be fighting the T-Rex or a Wolf-Pack spider tank they are all undeniably fun.
A good review but unlike the mentioned Gears of War it was only given an overall of 83%.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I tried the game and hated the knife action for being wayyy too easy over the top. I think the Bow is the only reason I'd want to play this game, and I'd seriously go and try to find a cheat to get infinite ammo and only use that weapon because I thought the rest sucked. Dino hunt is much better overall.