Completly off topic... Anybody got a real mouse...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

bastard_o

Lead Designer
Damn cat, thinks he's helping... paw on mouse s tail... Just can't control UnrealEd with the keyboard alone.... lol.

If you want to see what I am dribbling about check out the 56kb image...
http://www.planetunreal.com/realworld/mappersmate.jpg

Just another problem we mappers have to deal with...

Ha... The fur could make an interesting texture for a 1960's cushion.... ho ho

Bastard'O

[This message has been edited by bastard_o (edited 04-13-2000).]

Gringle

Apr 11, 2000
USA
www.utworld.net
Hehe, I have the exact same problem with my two (!) cats. My cat, Ricky, actually rebuilt my map's geometry once. I blame him for the 4 BSP holes that showed up afterwards /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif. Funny picture, at any rate /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

------------------
---Gringle, webmaster of The Redeemer

Gringle

Apr 11, 2000
USA
www.utworld.net
Hehe, I have the exact same problem with my two (!) cats. My cat, Ricky, actually rebuilt my map's geometry once. I blame him for the 4 BSP holes that showed up afterwards /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif. Funny picture, at any rate /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

------------------
---Gringle, webmaster of The Redeemer