and i'm spent

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
ok guys, i need some help. the past few days i've spent making all these really nice terrains and shooting bots in em, but i don't know what to put in them...i'm guessing you guys really don't want me releasing empty terrains. anyway, any suggestions of what to put in em?

Lost

Do you contemplate what a Grape-nut is, or could you live drinkin your own whiz?

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
put some things in them, oh yeah and some stuff too. Don't forget a couple of whatchamacallits and a dohicky or two.

Seriously though, maybe put the remains of a village that's been bombed out, and put some water features in, like a swamp or some ponds and stuff.

Bunkers are good too, just be careful how you use M2-50s, not too many maps use them well.

I wonder if in one map you could put in a train track that goes from tunnel to tunnel, and a train goes along it once in a while.

crashed planes are always cool too

ZundSig.GIF

Torque Wrench

Jun 23, 2000
Midland, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
There's your usual terrain features, rocks and logs (tree stumps). How about tents are car parts - tires, steering wheels, panels, etc.

Take a walk around your neighbourhood and see what's lying around. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

"If fishes were wishes, we would all cast nets" - Gurney Halleck, Dune
xloc.gif
Tele-dodging! Coool!
camper.gif

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
umm

hey zundfold, don't you think doohickies are a little played out? it seems like every map has one of them. right now im working on a whole wartorn look for my map... try something like that. and whatever you do make it in the daytime.. night maps are getting old.

JB.gif