Am i a girl or what?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

zacsker

May 29, 2008
During online game after the first or second round my character turns to male. But i am a girl and i want to play my female char. Anyone any idea how keep it?

thx

Grobut

Комиссар Гробут
Oct 27, 2004
Soviet Denmark
It's a well known bug, and we all hope it will be fixed in the next patch.

Though wasen't there some work around for it? or was that another bug.. i don't recall.

Leonardo

Old fart on top the mountain.....
During online game after the first or second round my character turns to male. But i am a girl and i want to play my female char. Anyone any idea how keep it?

thx

Find the Jusenkyo springs jump into the one of the dead maiden and jump out I swear your gender switching problem will only have begun I mean solved !
Ranma HAI_YOOOO!!!!!

Shadow]I[

Dec 3, 2002
Utah
everyones character changes to the default one after awhile, or sometimes just the voice changes, so you will see the alien say "f yeah! you'll feel the impact of that one in a minute!!!" after a map switch 9_6

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
The way that it is, it's not going to be fixed unfortunately.

We'll just have to live with not being able to use our own models since the games been so well coded. :)

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
the only way this is "fixed" is to disable seamless travel on the server side. Then you will at least have your character back between map changes as long as you don't switch teams.

Mabz

Mar 31, 2005
What is the minimum connection speed I need to play on-line? Would an ISDN (144 KB/s) suffice? My telecommunications company is totally outdated this side.

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
What is the minimum connection speed I need to play on-line? Would an ISDN (144 KB/s) suffice? My telecommunications company is totally outdated this side.

If your connection is STABLE you shouldnt have any problems. You can learn to adjust for your ping over time if its stable. I would think ISDN would work...