whats jail brake and how can i get it?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikkuh

Phear the nades
Apr 19, 2005
Just another Dutchie
yeah that link works. I'm not really into invasion though.
anyway, could you please work on your grammar a bit? It's hard to understand your messages :(

oh, and you don't need to point us to mods here. Most of us look at the atari forums as well, so we already saw it for ourselves :)

sgt lazy crash

Apr 13, 2006
ok then. sorry. so, tell me something thats cool about jail break. what do u have to do on it?.

and also i have good advice on ctf that i found-out. face classic, it's simple just go to the top after u have the enemys flag and then jump off.(this will need to be practised befor a match.) and when u r close t the ground jump off the wall and that will brake ur fall.

Last edited:

sgt lazy crash

Apr 13, 2006
and incase u didn't get my nomber on ctf-face classic tip here it is agein (sorry i can't spell agein as in repeted).

i have good advice on ctf that i found-out. face classic, it's simple just go to the top after u have the enemys flag and then jump off.(this will need to be practised befor a match.) and when u r close t the ground jump off the wall and that will brake ur fall.

Ikkuh

Phear the nades
Apr 19, 2005
Just another Dutchie
anything not related to jailbreak should not be posted in this forum section. If you have some good tactics, you can post that in the UT2004 section of the main forum. And when you break a fall with a walldodge, you still get damaged by it depending on how fast you fall. So in order to do it properly you must use your shield to absorb the damage :)

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Ikkuh said:
If you have some good tactics, you can post that in the UT2004 section of the main forum.

Yeah but he don't have "good tactics" so he can stay away from UT2004 forums kthx.

INIQUITOUS

Purple Monkey DishWasher
Mar 26, 2005
U.K
www.ini.hazelwhorley.com
OMG why did you send him to atari :( look at this screeny, 7 posts by the time i took it, all very um..for lack of a better word "noobish".

you get the idea of how the rest of his posts go...

i guess this screeny shows why you sent him over to atari....

incase you read this "the shmible" , stop posting stupid posts. READ the threads and READ THE READ ME'S in what you download.

edit: and your suposed to be 75 years old? hhhmmm

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
The Atari Forums are down from 3:30PM EST to about 5PM EST, today, February 16, 2006. In our effort to continually keep these forums running in tip-top shape we are doing some routine maintenance on the forums as well as adding a few new features.

Thank you for bearing with us during the upgrade process.

Regards,
Mattlab

No, it's not because of him.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I remeber very correcly that Garry's mod forums (FacePunch Studio) have a retarded-user detector, they favorize spelling SO MUCH that they use it, so if your first post is "Hay lawl imma nwe hree" - You get banned.

Ikkuh

Phear the nades
Apr 19, 2005
Just another Dutchie
Kantham said:
I remeber very correcly that Garry's mod forums (FacePunch Studio) have a retarded-user detector, they favorize spelling SO MUCH that they use it, so if your first post is "Hay lawl imma nwe hree" - You get banned.

They should implement something like that in here :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.