Hola once again!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Comrade Jerkov

You are in contravention...
Dec 23, 2005
Brittannium
Hi again guys. Wondered when you'd get the new site up! ;)

You might be thinking: WTF? Who is this guy?

Well, I used to go by the name Izarian (and I'd still appreciate the links to the ava and sig...I'll still use them even though I've changed nicks) at the old TO boards. I have decided to use my more commonly-seen nick from here on in, as it's hard to juggle several nicks across several boards here and there.

Good to be back, and see you guys are still alive :)

~CJ/Iz

Comrade Jerkov

Dec 23, 2005
Brittannium
Hey, Sand. I'd have staked my left nut that you'd still be around! :lol:

I checked the gallery, the teaser vid and other bits of the site, and I'm suing you for permanent jaw damage...I can't lift it off the floor! ;)

SandRock

Team Orbit
Nov 24, 2003
NeoCairo Temples
Comrade Jerkov said:
Hey, Sand. I'd have staked my left nut that you'd still be around! :lol:

I checked the gallery, the teaser vid and other bits of the site, and I'm suing you for permanent jaw damage...I can't lift it off the floor! ;)

Hahah mate, of course =)

So.. whats so special about your right nut that your not staking that one XD lol.... dont get into details please :p

Comrade Jerkov

Dec 23, 2005
Brittannium
Cheers, and thanks for the warm reception :)

And I remember you, Agent-X :) There are some new faces, but you're one of the oldbies I do remember.

It seems we're all still waiting with bated breath for more info. Gratefully, I've been blessed with a new powerful computer since we last spoke, so whatever you do release to us will actually run with a degree of smoothness (my old 1gig celeron and 128MB RAM cowered in fear whenever it saw Photoshop in the taskbar. I still wrestled UT2004 on it whenever I could :lol: ).

And SandRock, whether I'd bet my right nut or both, they were still safely attached due to the fact God Himself couldn't drag you away from TeamOrbit. If ever the dev team needed a Siamese twin, you'd be first in line :lol:

SandRock

Team Orbit
Nov 24, 2003
NeoCairo Temples
Hey Agent-X of course I remember you from the previous forum =)

Nice one iz, you got high speed internet too? :D Maybe we can do some UT2004ish some time then

And yea... its called Love <3 :p

Comrade Jerkov

Dec 23, 2005
Brittannium
I'm on 2meg Internet now. And sorry, I don't play much online. For one, I don't have time. For two, I don't have skill :p and for three...UT is a b*****d to config for online...what with all the mods and stuff. Last I tried, I spent ages downloading something I needed before I could play.

I play...*cough, AHEM* Halo *cough* online sometimes though.

..::DREW::..

Dec 22, 2005
hi izz nice to c every ones on there way back

hi agent nice to c the staff of all levels of TO talking to us :)

izz next time bet your leg or some thing theres to much speculation over your nuts at the mo (yup had to find a reason to say nuts see did it again)

Comrade. if you play Halo2 online. Perhaps you may be interested that the is a Team Orbit clan on XBox Live, lead by yours truly. If you want to know what it is like to have the ThunderBear on "your wing" hit me up. I'm a level 27 last time I looked (which was a little over a month ago) and I do not cheat.

Those of you in here that have XBox Live and Halo2 are invited to join the Team Orbit clan online. Where you may bump into other TeamOrbit members (like monkeygod). Just send "TO ThunderBear" a friend request. I will accept, and respond to it with a clan invite.

In fact. any friend from the Team Orbit forums will automatically get accepted.

Last edited:

SandRock

Team Orbit
Nov 24, 2003
NeoCairo Temples
Comrade Jerkov said:
Bah, I don't have Xbox Live. It's the PC version of Halo 1 I play online. :(

Drats! I've not been in a clan for years.. =/

Ya i played a bit of Halo 1 pc version, i liked the storyline =) Havent played Halo 2 yet, and xbox is too expensive for me =p. If it had Tekken on it id buy it though ;)

SandRock

Team Orbit
Nov 24, 2003
NeoCairo Temples
Yah Tekken is great, i drop in at my neighbours every now and then and play on their PS2 with Tekken 5. Hwoarang kicks @ss :p Ill wait till PS3 comes out and buy a cheap PS2 then ;)

Comrade Jerkov

Dec 23, 2005
Brittannium
Personally, I'm not a big beat-em-up fan.

[chauvinist][mizogynist]DoA has some points of interest, though[/mizogynist][/chauvinist]

;)