Vanilla Pepsi.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AriTheDog

frog steering expert
May 6, 2001
USA
Visit site
I know how you guys love the taste of a creamy vanilla load gushing down your throat as it interacts in its flavor array with Coke, so I figured I'd tell you guys about Vanilla Pepsi.

A few weeks ago I saw a shelf sign, it said Vanilla Pepsi. I thought to myself, "What is this? This must be an error! Pepsi countered Vanilla Coke with the godawful Pepsi Blue!" How wrong I was.

I now have discovered that Vanilla Pepsi is COMING TO A FINER MARKET NEAR YOU! shortly.

Has anyone dared to quaff this foreboding drink yet?

PoweR'

Jun 25, 2003
"I know how you guys love the taste of a creamy vanilla load gushing down your throat"

Renegade Retard said:
:eek:

That thought alone would make me not want to drink it.

:lol: That's what I was thinking...

the~oreca

Retired.
Jul 10, 2000
NB, Canada
I don't even like vanilla ice cream... :lol:
Well, I don't like vanilla that much so those two drinks aren't on the top of my list...

I'd rather have a Pepsi then a Coke tho...

AriTheDog

frog steering expert
May 6, 2001
USA
Visit site
AMMAGETSVM said:
I'm still recovering from "Pepsi Blue"

Both Pepsi Blue and Lemon Pepsi were undrinkable.

Pepsi Blue was indescribably bad. Lemon Pepsi tasted like someone shot a can of Lysol into your drink while you weren't looking.

AMMAGETSVM

wild
Jun 5, 2001
brooklyn
AriTheDog said:
Both Pepsi Blue and Lemon Pepsi were undrinkable.

Pepsi Blue was indescribably bad...

I actually liked it in a "hmm...this is awful, but I can't stop drinking it!" kind of way...but I can't go near 'em now. I must've taken too much. :eek:

I just have this "thing" about blue colored food and drink - I've always gotta try it.

TheEndruu

Oct 22, 2002
Of all the new beverages, the only one I like is Livewire or whatever, the orange mountain dew one. That stuff is good.