• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

evilgrins

God of Fudge
Sep 9, 2011
Palo Alto, CA
unreal-games.livejournal.com
He'll look lovely in my living room.
00d38tc0.png

Sometimes it's not so much the pic but what's in the voicebox...
00d37kwb.png

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
it's funny how - in spite of being entirely separate - each of the images connects in a way that combines to form something entirely new and unexpected.
I, for one, approve of this creative and charming new application for traditional collage art and hope to see it more widely used in the future.

my favorite however is still the classic impressionist piece "Terry Crews Giraffe Penis" by the late, great IRCollective.

evilgrins

God of Fudge
Sep 9, 2011
Palo Alto, CA
unreal-games.livejournal.com
Ouch!

Funk. I was just talking to that whore.
Not a fan, I take it?
it's funny how - in spite of being entirely separate - each of the images connects in a way that combines to form something entirely new and unexpected.
I, for one, approve of this creative and charming new application for traditional collage art and hope to see it more widely used in the future.
Glad somebody likes it. It looks okay done once or twice but a guhzillion piled on top of each other seems moronic to me. As though all the poster wishes to do is be annoying.

Last edited:

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Wtf, my wife is the tall one, Jordis the sword maiden.

Also my preemptive reply = the pictures filename. :lol:

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
0032k7t5.gif

I'd wipe the floor with you in Street Fighter. Then the walls and ceiling, just to be thorough.
This sounds like a challenge al! Da da dun.

If you can get past Al, you must play me in UT3 if you have it or UT if you don't. If you get past me, then you are truly the The Wizard. Dawn your power glove, arm the blaster and get ready to fight.

Creavion

Aug 27, 2005
Germany, Niedersachsen
I've got ut99 & ut2004, never played ut3. Mostly only play MH online though.
Since you think 800 x 600 Pix resolution screens are huge, I would just guess you have a rather old system, hm? ;)
UT3 is really not expensive... I guess Epic has given even a few keys away, afaik? Did not happen there anything like this "recently"? Anyway: You should at least try it out. Its a matter of personal taste, which Unrael and UT you like, but at least you should try them out. After that you can still say. NO!