Hola once again!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
I also have a couple of Dead or Alive games here. I always felt that the DOA series of fighting games felt closer to Virtua Fighter from Sega. The latest version seems to be looking very sharp indeed. I tend to lean more towards the grapple feel of Tekken than DOA. Even so heh, I may change my mind completely after trying out this newest verison of theirs.

Comrade Jerkov

You are in contravention...
Dec 23, 2005
Brittannium
I had Tekken 3. I think I grew immediately bored with it, so it now resides somewhere in the deepest, darkest recesses of the back of my wardrobe :lol:

I'm an FPS, RTS and RPG fan. If it's got big guns, preferably futuristic and sci-fi, I'll play it. I can't stand 'Generic WW2 shooter #23'. They all play identically. It's like, how much can you milk a franchise, lol...give me UT any day.

Comrade Jerkov

You are in contravention...
Dec 23, 2005
Brittannium
no UT2004! :p
LOL, read again mate...

Comrade Jerkov said:
I'm an FPS, RTS and RPG fan. If it's got big guns, preferably futuristic and sci-fi, I'll play it. I can't stand 'Generic WW2 shooter #23'. They all play identically. It's like, how much can you milk a franchise, lol...give me UT any day.

GG ;) :lol: