Some guy sent me nude pix of himself

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cursed_Soul

Now known as Luos_83
Jan 13, 2001
dordrecht
www.vladderbeest.com
sick minded people :p....

guys.... NEVER EVER SEND SOMEONE A NUDE PIC OF YOURSELF (besides your girlfriend maybe....:D :con: )

if a girl hates something.... it will probably be a nude male fat pimply ugly hairy goshenlike body :p

sick....

Cursed_Soul

Now known as Luos_83
Jan 13, 2001
dordrecht
www.vladderbeest.com
Im leader of the beyond unreal forum BUMS map pack team

we are designing maps, mods, mutators, models and a lot of other stuff.

we probably wil make some map packs with only maps from beyond unreal forumers, and add extra mods and mutators in it

like new pickups and weapons.... i cant say a lot about it.. its a secret plan....

if i tell u more i have 2 kill u.....

btw BUMS: Beyond Unreal Mod/Monkey/Map/Model/Mutator Squad

T

Terminal {DTH}

Originally posted by CHRYSt
Am I the only one to notice that he shaves his body? He really should wax. It wouldn't show as much.

yes i think you may be. :rolleyes: personally i dont examine pics of naked or quasi naked guys THAT closely. ACDC CHRYsT? ;) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.