Am I cured ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stitch_that

Sep 26, 2001
Bournemouth UK
Visit site
hehe that's a very good point NeoNite and one that I hadn't thought of :)

I do miss playing ... or should I say I miss the playing as it used to be . So much fun was had on the old GiB servers and a Dutch DM server that I forget the name of but Lauke used to play there often .

I stopped playing last Easter the same time as I gave up smoking , PC has been reformatted since then . I did reinstall UT a month or so ago but when I tried to play it was just a garbled black screen with bright green flashes and garbled sound so I uninstalled it again but never say never eh ;)

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Yeah I don't fire it up that much as I used to. Things just change. Still, I'm not letting it go yet :D

Wonder what's causing the black screen/green flashing and garbled sound. Maybe you should list your pc spec and someone might be able to help you out. You never know.

Last edited:

Chew-This

Jan 23, 2008
I agree things change, people move on...we find other interests.
But at the same time there are those that run servers that also change with the time.
Add new mods, build new mods...you just need to find that server and you'll be hooked again.
I did.