UE3 - UT3 flesh - Zombie

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

fleshsniper1

Jan 21, 2008
I thought i made a request already, i cant remember anything' because I lost GBs of computer stuff including all my 3d art. So im starting all over.

flesh - Zombie, is open to anyone, mappers, coders, 3d modelers, and whatnot. But the one i do need is a coder. Thats the only thing i dont think i will have time to learn. This is like a community mod where anyone can pitch in.

So this is a small zombie TC, so small that it might not even last over 2 hours. You live on a farm, there will be chickens and other animals, butterflies and the sort. You go about your business and then night comes. Thats when the zombies start appearing. Your son also helps but the girls cant do anything but run. Youll have to stay alive and escape to the nearby town.

Im working on this with no time limit. Maybe enter it into the contest.

If i work at this by myself i can get it done, but then ill be using UT3 core gameplay. :( Ar, might take years to learn how to modify the code so thats why i put this up.

Last edited: