I cant get mod to work, need help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Homicide13

Sep 25, 2005
im trying to install the feba2 mod, (for ut99) and every time i try to put in a destanation folder, it says that i need to have it in the folder that UT is installed in, whitch would me the systoms folder, but destanation folder IS my systoms folder.... i cant figure it out, ut runs and plays fine, and ive had it for like, a year, so its not courupt or anything :(

i need help.........

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Not to be an ass, but are you sure you are spelling it right? That post is rife with spelling errors, and if you happen to be spelling it "systom" then it isn't going to work.

It's "system". If you have already tried that, then all I can suggest is trying something called UMOD tool to open the UMOD archive and pull the files out with that. I think it should work on UT.

Homicide13

Sep 25, 2005
yea, i copy adn pasted the file name to the mod, so i know that its not spelt wrong, im just a really bad speller:p

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
oh, is it a UMOD?

Yeah, you will have to aim the installer at "C:\UnrealTournament" or wherever your main UT folder is. Not the system folder.

SchittHead

Aug 18, 2009
i'm with this guy, i've read what tutorials i could find, but still can't figure out how to get a mod to start. like when you place onslaught maps in yours maps folder and start the game, there they are, just double click and play. i unzipped jailbreak and the patch and placed in system folder, then copied and pasted the text commands that were in the readme in my ut2004 .ini and still can't find it in the game. do you start from the console or?????? lost in the fog.