UE2 - UT2kX im makeing a machinima series need assitance plz

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

POTVIN121

sci-fans unite
Jun 17, 2008
behind you
I’m making a series it will be a sci-fi series set in the year 2057 (i need a ^&$% load of people in order to make this work )
its about a war between two races the humans and the skirth (fearsome warriors who hate long ranged combat and enjoy stabbing.).
The setting for the first episode, about 10,000 feet above the surface of mars the ss. Lo-ping 07(I’m taking suggestions on what to call the ship.) is under attack by the skirth.
if you would like to help out please post your resume via comment or by pm-ing me.(preferably by pm-ing me ).
Your resume must use this format
Your name \and or machinima screen name:
Skype name: if you don’t have one make one. You will need it
How power full is your pc scale 1 to 10
Internet speed 1 to 10:
Body actors will need
A copy of ut2004 about 15$ on steam
Internet connection
The ballistic weapons mod You can get that by googleing "runestorm" (one word) then going to there download section. look for ballistic weapons
you will need to download version 2.0 then get version 2.10 than get bonus weapon pack 4
you will also need a few other mods for ut2004 but not until later.
the voice actors resume must look like this,
Your name \and or machinima screen name:
Skype name: if you don’t have one make one, you will need it.
Short description about what your voice sounds like:
Voice actors must be 100% devoted if they want to quit. I must make an episode where there character dies or find another voice actor who sounds just like them.
The voice actors I desperately need;
Some with a British accent
A female someone with a very deep voice a someone who sounds like a teen-ager about the age of 16
And many more.

All actors must be 100% willing to work for free (don’t worry I’m not a slave driver)
As I don’t intend to make any money from this but if I do I will share it equally with all the actors
Depending on what the actors think of the series I may enter it in one of the Machinima
Contests but not without all the approval of the actors.
Thank you for reading this forum.

Last edited:

escalade

The man, you'd love to TOUCH
Man, i so badly want to be a body actor for this. I have balistic weapons, willing to work for free, but i cant get online with ut2004, and no1 will seem to help me get it running online. :( Im attempting to update now to all the requirements. And does the Ut2004 have to be from Steam? I have the one from Unreal Anthology.

Im kinda bored, so i thought of a suggestion for the ship thing: what about using the name of the Star Wars ship, Venator?

Last edited:

Smokin

Nov 23, 2002
www.geocities.com
You just have to uptodate with patches to play and have a valid cdkey also downloading the bonus pack might help find a server. If you cant get online with that then it would most likely be a network/Internet issue that you have to sort out like Firewall settings.

So now you should be able to help him out.

Last edited: