Unreal Movie Studio :o

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Hi, guys! The last time I was here, I promised a review to help get back up but I guess I'm quite incapable of so since I've got too much business already elsewhere...

This time, I'm in need of help looking for UMS, or 'Unreal Movie Studio' by UnFramed Productions. Any of you who have played Operation Na Pali or any single-player map-pack for Unreal Tournament 1999 should already have stumbled upon UMS. Right now though, UnFramed Productions is already dead (for a very very looooong time now) and the files in their download section are missing. I don't know anywhere else to look so I thought maybe I should ask for assistance here.

offramp

bOfframp=True
Apr 28, 2006
Cologne
UMS 1.6

The latest version i could find - 1.6. Don't remember where i found it, but who cares? Enjoy.

Attachments

• UMS1_6a.zip
    68.1 KB · Views: 17

Median12

Mapper
Sep 18, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
Gawd! Operation Na Pali

I remember that.

I have no idea.. I keep getting a 404 off of many download sites for UT2004 mods/skins/weapons etc, is a pain.