Where Can n00b's Play?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

You-Suk|BuF

Getting ready
why

why do you want to play with n00bs only or go to a n00b server ???
just go to a server with a decent ping and play
don't forget to have fun

you probably will get owned the first times, but you will learn from that
enter a server in spec mode and check out the other players
watch their moves and their specific routes :)

and practicepracticepractice...........

_Zd_Ringi_

Rorschach alike
Sep 14, 2000
De Achterhoek
Right! Don't play other Noobs :) You get a false idea of your strength. You get the highest learning curve by playing experts and learn..... Don't be disappointed....just try, watch and ask!

I don't see myself as an expert-player, but sometimes ppl ask me how the **** I did that? I immediately stop playing and explain. Better players (at least most of them) are glad when they can teach a newbie some tricks. It's much better then yelling: "Impossible", "Cheater" or "Aimbot user" at them. And still... when I see some player doing "impossible" things, I ask him how he did it. Nothing to be ashamed off.

And, as You-Suk said, spectate & practise!

Last edited:

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
right...

All the following do good servers. Stick them on your favorites list.

Jolt.co.uk (If you're on a modem, try Jolt's HPB server. Steer clear of their Deck16][ only servers for the moment, as they tend to have some very good players on them.)
nguk (nguk's deamtach servers are pretty good, with a good mix of players.)
Demon UK
Demon NL
Barrysworld

Cablebait

May 23, 2001
canada
Visit site
Dont really agree with playing experts..cus u prob just be scratching your head saying WTF?...i like the idea of going in spec mode however,you could really learn alot that way.Click your mouse in spec mode to jump from diff players point of view.

Hellscrag

UnrealSP'er
Nov 10, 1999
Bristol, England
www.hellscrag.net
In UK there's a good dose of n00bage on the NGUK servers along with some skilled folks too

europa.netgames-uk.net:7777 DM
europa.netgames-uk.net:7787 DM
europa.netgames-uk.net:7797 DM Relics
io.netgames-uk.net:7777 CTF
io.netgames-uk.net:7787 CTF
io.netgames-uk.net:7797 CTF
io.netgames-uk.net:7807 CTF