Dammit!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
My GeF3ti200 is giving me problems. NOt that this has much to do with UT, but it runs like shoot :(

I deleted everything from the old vid card (elsa erazor) and it recognizes the vid card, cuz it has it listed in all those special little lists. But it still won't run even as smoothly as the old vid card, so i think htere's something wrong with the drivers...so i reload them like 3 times, from the net and from disc, neither seems to do the trick. Should I use OGL or D3D anyway?

Ag, this just is giving me a headache, so i was wondering if ya'll had any ideas.

btw, i woulda posted int eh just ask rukee thing, but it was too full...

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
opengl i think, gf3s seem to run good with it, but youll see, if it chrashes you know you cant use it :) for everyone differnt

erm, it could be that there are still driver things left though, i had the same, totaly chashed my pc, i reformated and it was solved, you have the latest detonators ? from nvidia ? delete everything from the 3d card, and reinstall all the drivers, or else i dunno

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
I was buggy too till I reformatted. And I can`t use the drivers on nvidia page....I have to use the ones from the people that made the card. They just work so much better then the generic ones.
and OpenGL is increadable on my machine!!! :)

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
Well, for absolutely no reason, it works now :)
All i can think that i coulda changed is some server packages that i deleted. oh well, i'm happy now