OpenGl vs. Radeon

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BangOut

...smells like groin.
Nov 4, 2001
Right behind you...
I got OpenGL working earlier at 140-150 fps with a peak at 220.

Now it's at 50-55 and the sound isn't caching and I don't know where to set that option.

D3d is 50-60 max.

****ing new card.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
You have updated video card drivers and the latest detonators? You may have to do some .ini tweaks. I get over 300 fps when looking at the ground in D3D in regular UT.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Maybe some syphilletic computer virus is reaking hav-oc. :( There is always re-installation, that is, until oo7mike has steady net access, or if Nova still came here.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
Originally posted by oosyxxx
You have updated video card drivers and the latest detonators? You may have to do some .ini tweaks. I get over 300 fps when looking at the ground in D3D in regular UT.

LOL!
He has a raedon card ...not a Gforce. Me checks for new drivers for Bangouts card.

http://www.rage3d.com/files/drivers/radeonbeta.shtml#3281xp

Hard to find the drivers .....especially with out my beta driver links :D

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
That Open GL .dll fix realy made a diffrence in my machine....not so much as a performance boost but just lightening up the maps. Everything seemed so dark before...now with the updated OpenGL.dll it realy looks diffrent!! Better.
But on some servers that driver seems to make the players skate around on one foot!! I took a demo last night and everyone is just on one foot slideing around the map!! The other in the air... Wierd!!!!
Just some servers......