Hiya, need some help.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Okfil

Dec 22, 2003
Hiya all here is another noob with lots of Q :p

well accully i have 2 q, first one is i have a probb when i want to save anything. like when i try to save a static mesh i get a message thats says "The filename you specified has one or more spaces in it. Unreal filenames cannot contain spaces." but i am 100% sure it doesent have any spaces in the name i wish to save. ive tried several diff ones.

Q 2 is how can i scale my meshes ? in the ut2k3 editor i have x y z at the down right and i just have to have the obj selected and changed there to scale it but there seem to no such thing here. So i right click on it > transfor > scale and i change it all there but nothing happends.

Ive tried to download the latest v again and inst it again but same probbs still. Any help is appriciated.

(i use a athlon xp 1800 with a 128mb gf FX card. 512mem)
My meshes are build in maya.

Thanks for any info.