The Desktop Pic Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Neddaf

Just a flesh wound!
Jul 19, 2001
Los Angeles, California
Zen, I love in OSX when you scroll over the icons they move up...god that could keep me entertained for hours...

ahhh cant get mine on here...but its something i made myself...nothing too special...

Kray

Time chaser
Sep 17, 2000
Fool's Paradise
utgallery.tripod.com
Here's mine. :cool:

kray-desktop.jpg

NiftyBoy

Dandified
Mar 29, 2001
Portland, OR
Visit site
mine's not too interesting... i do enjoy my large collection of space wallpapers though :)

and no, i couldn't just put all of my games into a folder on the desktop. that'd be too practical :p

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 213

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
Here's my Mafia desktop. :)
The two guns, pen, cigarette, keys, telephone and lampshade are all interactive, clickable items which bring up applications like My Computer, Microsoft Word and Telnet for example...

Attachments

• mafia.jpg
    mafia.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 168

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
El Diablo said:
Wow! Can I do that? Where do I d/l it Parser?

You sure as hell can do it... unfortunately, the product is shareware, and you have to pay to use it after 30 days. Anyway, it's a replacement shell called Aston Shell, and it's up to version 1.8.2. The website has a ton load of new themes, icons and other stuff, so it's worth checking out. Much faster than old Explorer, too.

Parser said:
You sure as hell can do it... unfortunately, the product is shareware, and you have to pay to use it after 30 days. Anyway, it's a replacement shell called Aston Shell, and it's up to version 1.8.2. The website has a ton load of new themes, icons and other stuff, so it's worth checking out. Much faster than old Explorer, too.

Wow thats awsome, thanx man.