Rate The Last Drink You Drank

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Gatorade, Glacier Freeze This is my all-time favorite; a hardcore, thirst-quenching, electrolyte-replenishing behemoth of rushing Alaskan river water. 10/10.

Flying Dog's RAGING BITCH IPA This menstruating hellhound of a she-bitch will have your tastebuds whalloped into submission. The bad, bitchy attitude of this IPA will put your dong in the dirt and render you impotent for a whole week. Tasty, strong (8.3%), crisp, but not too hoppy. 9/10.

small.jpg

Last edited:

m00naY

May 21, 2008
Texas
Rock Star Energy Drink 10/10
I'm addicted to these things. It's like drinking a sweet tart and it gives you an up. :)

drrockstar.jpg

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Flying Dog's RAGING BITCH IPA This menstruating hellhound of a she-bitch will have your tastebuds whalloped into submission. The bad, bitchy attitude of this IPA will put your dong in the dirt and render you impotent for a whole week. Tasty, strong (8.3%), crisp, but not too hoppy. 9/10.

small.jpg

This is an awesome beer. Flying Dog is local to MD too, so that's extra-awesome :)

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Phewwww, weighing in at a whopping 10%, MAAAAAANNNN. Locally, from Vista CA (Northern SD).... Green Flash Brewery. Look out Stone!
_232.jpg

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Vintage 2010 Diet Coke.

It's a perky little vintage, ripe in flavor, packed with attractive carbonation. A Strong mocha, arcane tomato, and a hopeful kalamata olive finish.

I highly recommend it! Four out of five stars! * * * *

Last edited:

Breadtruck

All's Well That Ends Well
Feb 6, 2005
Maine
Java Monster - Loca Moca - 10/10

I seem to rate everything a 10 :lol: But this is something I've drank for a while now, and really enjoy. I rarely buy them, but this really doesn't kill my stomach and I really enjoy the flavor.

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
Mountain Dew - 8/10 - My morning kick in the ass, simply put. Nectar of the gods, Cheatox's little green home run hitter, call it what you want, but it doesn't supply ambition, which is why I'm posting @ 9:15 AM on a work day. GG

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Yesterday

Mountain Dew - 9/10
So tasty

Dr.Pepper - 10/10

All 37 flavors or whatever it is now. Excellent stuff

Day Before

Crystal Light fruit punch flavor - 8/10
A little thick for my taste but was pretty good.

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
Yay for plastic drinks?

I'm having a dark lager, a Köstritzer to be more exact. Beer really isn't my thing at all, but I can't afford much else right now and this one is bearable. 6/10.

tumblr_kr91lh9QEd1qzq43wo1_250.jpg

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
52oz Dr. Pepper - 10/10

Solid stuff right there, but I pissed it out way too quick and have been feeling kinda nauseous. Might have been the QT sandwich.