Gamespot UT2004 Videos

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Gamespot is featuring three new videos of UT2004 in action. Each is about a minute long and the featured map this time is AS-Convoy. The first video shows a player using the new minigun turrets and mopping the floors with his competition. The second features the Sniper Rifle and many, many headshots. Last is a video showing the Attacker's route through the map.

Highlights include the new "Gun Racks" with multiple weapon pickups, the 3D dynamic arrow which points towards your objective, and the (female) announcer stating your objectives.

The movies are available in streaming format or downloadable in Quicktime. Unfortunately, the videos are for Gamespot subscribers only.

TyeFang

Ambassador
Well don't fret over the subscriber only thing...these vids are crap in my opinion, and do an injustice to the game. They played like a noob, camping, sniping and using the minigun turrets, and the vids are dark, low quality and show virtually no gameplay. I watched them and deleted them off my harddrive.

- Tye