Off Topic Productions Seeking UScript Coder

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Trestkon

Oct 6, 2003
Canada
www.planetdeusex.com
I'll first start off by saying that the mod Off Topic Productions is currently producting is actually for Deus Ex. Unforunatly, the DX community is rather short on competant coders, hence, I have come to a place where I hope they are present.

We are currently developing The Nameless Mod ,a FPS/Adventure style TC of Deus Ex. Our team has everything under control except for the coding departement. We are currently relying on the limited skills of various team members from other departements.

As you can see from our website we are well on our way to completion and plan to release a theatrical trailor later this month. Our mod also deals heavily in humour, for example, among the arsenal available to the player are throwing sporks, "Gibinators" and screwdriver launchers.

The story is very involved and I won't go into it all here (check our site for full story details) but to give you a taste, there are several factions that the player can join up with, among them are the Llamas as well as the Goats. As well, several factions will equal several unique endings to the mod, 4 to be exact.

Implimentation of cheat codes, custom player class, various codded effects for weapons as well as mission scripts would be in the job description for the person we end up taking on.

I realize that it might take a bit of time to adjust to DX codding, but the as the DX code is essentially all based off Unreal code, the adjustment should not be too difficult.

Please contact me at Trestkon@planetdeusex.com if you are interested. Also, feel free to drop by our public forums for more info.

Cheers!

(Our website is currently having some issues, I will be repairing it tonight)

Last edited: