If abortion is murder...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

KaiserWarrior

Flyin' High
Aug 5, 2008
No, everyone knows that masturbation is self-abuse. And that millions of people abuse themselves every day.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Ruin the fun? I think that song and this thread is funny as hell. This is the type of humor I enjoy most.

Along this line of reasoning a condom could be called restraint of trade. Anal sex with just a little stretch (;p) could be labeled fraud. And spermacide would be biological warfare. To take the concept further If you wacked off somewhere and left the mess it would be abandonment.

Personally I am happily married and so I find no need of abuse But I might ask my wife to take a wack at it later.:D

Edit: Ok now I am guessing you meant Kiff, guess I just tuned them out first time through the thread.

Last edited:

Iron Archer

Holy ****ing King of Trolls
Mar 23, 2000
Obamaland
LOL maybe this guy should use the masturbation theory in his defense, after all, we're all mass murderers.

I'm sure that story makes Jackal miss Florida so much :D Too bad Jackal got away before we had the chance to hang out.

woot woot 2000 posts

Last edited:

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
Abortion is not murder. It is killing of a living being being, but it is not murder unless the fetus (and the host) is killed out of malice. If the fetus is not yet at a stage that it can possible live outside the womb, then it becomes intent to do bodily harm to the host.

Masturbation as murder? Sure, if you force someone to masturbate to their death, I suppose.

Cannibalism is not necessarily murder. It depends on the social culture involved.

Oh crap, forgot to don my unserious hat before entering the thread.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
[GU]elmur_fud;2289182 said:
Edit: Ok now I am guessing you meant Kiff, guess I just tuned them out first time through the thread.

No worries mate, Monty Python is always appreciated :D

hi-ban

"Building Better Worlds"
Nov 1, 2005
LV-426
Demoguy is a human being
EDIT: Oops! I thought i was editing tags...

Last edited:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
FearAndLoathing004.jpg

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
What happens when sperm whales grow up ? Do they fly into the sky ?
Yepp, then they suddenly become conscious and at the same time the flying-ability is lost. It's a pretty shocking moment and it causes them to spit out a bowl of petunias. Then they invent words like tail, wind and ground.

Hello Ground!

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
when abortions are made, the fetus can barely be considered a person anyways

and besides, it should always be the mothers choice, shei s the one carrying the child around. Its in her hands, not anyone elses.

apesgrapes

ambidextrous
Mar 19, 2001
gaia
apesgrapes.da.ru
we're catholic so use withdrawal. it's kind of romantic cos every lass likes their man to splash out on them one in a while etc.

anyways. week or so back it was all over the rug, the dog gets in and starts licking it up - what's that then? cross-bestial-cannabalistic-what-now?