Jailbreak 2004c: Bug fixes we've got already, so what about features?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

rdy2bz

May 10, 2009
Hi Everyone.

Is there a chance to see JB2004c anytime though you're working on the UT3 port? I'm still waiting tbh.

rdy2bz

May 10, 2009
I don't want to rush you. Just curious if it will be released some time. I'm still patient :)

G.Lecter

Registered Tester
Dec 31, 2004
Spain
www.oscarcrego.com
Indeed! I have the Decks map and an update of Fragtion somewhere in my HD, waiting for it to be released! :D

afaik, the latest internal version was a release candidate... maybe there was a couple of bugs unfixed, but it was pretty much ready to go out... :)

Rymosrac

Nov 6, 2008
So what are the odds we'll actually see you guys put together a final release from the stuff you have? I know I'd love to have any kind of update - we still play jailbreak 2004 at the LANs I host locally.

rdy2bz

May 10, 2009
A JB2004c release still will dramatically shorten the waiting time for the upcoming UT3 JB ;)

rdy2bz

May 10, 2009
Now that I see that you are actually trying to end my enduring wait, I hope that it's not too late for one last and minor feature request:

For a scoreboard feature that i have in my LAN room i query the server with El Muerte's ServQuery. Games like CTF and TAM do set the 'scored'-variable in the player array, so you know who captured the flag or did the last killing.

Please, also set this variable in JB to the person who also appears on the celebration screen.

Thank you for finishing JB2004c :)

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
That "scored" variable is basically the number of flag captures or bombing run goals. I guess I could let the Celebration Screen add-on increment it for the capturing player, as long it wasn't a suicide.

Interestingly this GoalsScored property is already among the values Jailbreak will restore when a player reconnects after a disconnect in the same match.

Last edited: