JailBreak-B2 bug

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

conrad18

May 6, 2010
This bug is actually related to a map, but because the map is included into the core download of JailBreak-B2, I decided to post here, instead of the mapping section.

In the map called Suspense, half of the bots released from prison wont use the teleport mirrors, but rather jump into their death. So either the prison gate area should be surrounded by protective fence or the prison itself should be positioned lower to allow safe jump.

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
I'm pleased to see a thread that isn't about Apple hardware. ;)

The bot problem has been there all the time since I converted the map. I don't know why the bots keep jumping down there, maybe it's because there are many bots and not much space. I'll have to see if I can somehow make more room in that area so the bots don't block each other.

conrad18

May 6, 2010
Thanks for your effort Wormbo. Hope you succeed, because otherwise this is the best jailbreak map for ut3, I met so far.

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
Ok, I tried a few things so far and couldn't get bots to not be stupid.
There's more room for navigation up there now and bots may bot use the hoverboard near the ledge and on the upper part of the suspension cables. That helped a bit, as a good portion of bot suicides there were related to careless hoverboard usage. Tomorrow I'll play around with making the paths on the cables more expensive so bots prefer using the teleporters.

Last edited: