Jack Thompson Urinates on Your Severed Brain Stem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
Miami attorney and outspoken games industry critic Jack Thompson has promised to give $10,000 to the favorite charity of Take-Two chairman Paul Eibeler if a games developer makes a game based on his own scenario.

Below is an excerpt from Thompson's press release, in which game hero Osaki Kim seeks revenge against the video game industry responsible for his son's death.

Osaki Kim (O.K.) exits the courtroom swearing revenge upon the video game industry whom he is convinced contributed to his son's murder. "Vengeance is mine, I will repay" he says. And boy, is O.K. not kidding.

O.K. is provided in his virtual reality playpen a panoply of weapons: machetes, Uzis, revolvers, shotguns, sniper rifles, Molotov cocktails, you name it. Even baseball bats. Especially baseball bats.

O.K. first hops a plane from LAX to New York to reach the Long Island home of the CEO of the company (Take This) that made the murder simulator on which his son's killer trained. O.K. gets "justice" by taking out this female CEO, whose name is Paula Eibel, along with her husband and kids. "An eye for an eye," says O.K., as he urinates onto the severed brain stems of the Eibel family victims, just as you do on the decapitated cops in the real video game Postal2.

I'd buy it.

Read more about the latest publicity stunt in Mr. Thompson's crusade here.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

I only read the BU.com post, but really, I'm awe struck. This ******* is against video games...violent ones mainly, then he wants to have a video game made GTA style of HIM. This man belongs with the christian conservitives who blamed the hurricanes on gay people. I am absolutely dumbfounded by this man. Not to mention he looks like a over grown oompa loompa.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
We need a simple community mod made about this:

A long hallway, at the end of which is a room filed to the brim with interesting weapons, tazers, chainsaws, shotguns, nukes. The works.

Off from that room is two corridors each leading to a room containing a person and each corridor labeled with the name of that person.

Down one path is Paula Eibel and down the other is Jack Thompson.

The game logs who gamers chose to kill and publishes the results on a website.

:tup:

Last edited:
To waste our time with his ****ing bull**** pisses me off more than he does. Why does this man still think he is worth a dog **** to ANYONE? All his 18 years of bull**** work sure payed off. I can't find a GTA game ANYWHERE! What will I do :(

I agree. I think we really should make a quick stupid mod about this. He would absolutely flip whats left of his lid.

I can do maps....anyone care to do a Jack Thompson model, a O.K. model. And of course a scripter.

Anyone?

Last edited:

Ulukai

May 2, 2000
Didn't think it was possible to make something in worst taste than Postal 2, but there you go.

If you're entertained by this kind of **** I suggest broadening your horizons. Hands up who hasn't been out of the USA?

Join a cult. Or something. But don't waste your life playing this kind of monotonous low iq arse.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
DeeperShade said:
We need a simple community mod made about this:

A long hallway, at the end of which is a room filed to the brim with interesting weapons, tazers, chainsaws, shotguns, nukes. The works.

Off from that room is two corridors each leading to a room containing a person and each corridor labeled with the name of that person.

Down one path is Paula Eibel and down the other is Jack Thompson.

The game logs who gamers chose to kill and publishes the results on a website.

:tup:

Now that is an idea ...

// ---
I guess we now also know that Jacky-boy hasn't played Postal 2, because in the game you get to attack the 'Running with Scissors'-HQ ... (complete with protesters in front).

/me renames "Postal Dude" -> "O.K."
*done*

Where's my money ? ;)

ImaCarrot

Professional Level Designer
Aug 30, 2005
www.imacarrot.com
Jack Thompson knows damn well that this 'game' will never happen, he's just trying to make himself look like the better man. He wants someone to "...create, manufacture, distribute, and sell a video game in 2006.." It would be insanely daunting to try and create a game of even mediocre quality in a years time.

I do hope someone steps up to the plate to accept this jackass' 'proposal', it would sell like mad no matter how good it is.

Carrot

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
No. Take Two should offer a $5,000 reward to any mod maker who can complete the game first. Then they should repackage GTA with this mod and start selling it next year :)

]Killuminati[

cyberpunk hackitecture
Jul 19, 2004
Portugal
dynamic6.gamespy.com
"How about it, video game industry? I've got the check and you've got the tech. It's all a fantasy, right? No harm can come from such a game, right? Go ahead, video game moguls. Target yourselves as you target others. I dare you."

Oh irony... Must you be so attractive to unfundamented oppinions and critics?

Hey, what if the game gets made, someone really kills Paul Eibeler and the guy is convicted of some murder degree?

Last edited:

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
Starry Might said:
I sincerly hope this is all just some bizarre and tasteless joke/hoax/parody/satire...
It is. "Modest Proposal" is a phrase chosen very specifically by Thompson. Look it up and you'll see the analogy he's trying to make.

I don't even know why we give this guy the page space, it only encourages him. Attention whore.

Last edited:

LEDx0rz

The most brilliant man that ever lived
Sep 28, 2004
Philidelphia
i swear Jack Thompson pays people to blame murder and other crimes on video games. I think a lot of people in the U.S. have a bad case of "GTA made me do it!" syndrome.

edit: When will Mr. Thompson learn the difference between killing pixels and killing people?

Last edited:

Digimortal1622

You filthy bag of meat!!
May 3, 2005
Congratulations to Mr Jackass Thompson for makeing himself look like the moron that he is!! Now he's probally just pissed off the moral majority who were his biggest supporters. I hope. "Urnates on his severed brain stem as he kills his wife and children..." Mr Jackass Thompson is one class(less) act. Disgusting...

Crimson Sigil

Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
]Killuminati[ said:
Hey, what if the game gets made, someone really kills Paul Eibeler and the guy is convicted of some murder degree?

That's the entire point. Thompson's trying to 'prove' that videogame companies really do believe that videogames cause copycat crimes, but are hiding it from the public. If nobody in the industry steps up to produce this 'game', he'll claim that it's because they're afraid to, that they fear it'll 'train' gamers to kill them. If such a game was ever made and Eibeler was murdered afterwards, Thompson would be declaring that to be his proof that videogames train impressionable people to kill.