Chaotic Update

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zenny

I'm gonna steal your girlfriend.
Mar 14, 2003
Washington DC
jb of the Chaotic Dreams mod for all the Unreal Tournaments has updated his developer journal with thoughts about areas in which he feels his team could improve upon for the very possible Chaos UT2007

So I guess in an IDEAL fansty world my idea of Chaos for UT2k7 would be have with a lite version with the weapons/features and maybe vehicles. Then have a full version with the Chaosgametypes we do decided to do as well as the lite version. Finally give melee a life of its own, but still keep that under the Chaotic Dreams family...call it Chaotic Melee or something like that...

It's really interesting to read where a game developer feels that his own game is lacking in. Even if you're not a fan of chaos, the last post of this forum thread is well worth a read.

jb

May 22, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
Well if I know that was news worthy I would have put more effort into it :) I just thought that now that UT2k4 is near the end of its lifecycle and UT2k7 is coming soon, it maybe was a good time to reflect on what we did and did not do well. I have been at this for over 5 years now and I have seen some stuff go well...as well as some things go horrible wrong. Its always much easier to look back and say you know we should have done that, this or the other thing. Hopefully we can learn in hopes of making the next generation of Chaos better. Enjoy and feel free to let us know your thoughts!