The marketing department is smoking something serious...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Elephant Sex Logo Criticized for Lack of Condom

BANGKOK (Reuters) - Thai community groups wanted to use a logo featuring two elephants having sex for next year's World AIDS conference in Bangkok but the plan was criticized by health authorities because the bull was not using a condom.
"The logo fails to convey any meaning," Dr Sombat Tanprasertsuk of the Thai government's disease control department was quoted as saying in the Nation newspaper on Tuesday.

"There is only one message which people will get: that community workers are obsessed with sex. And it doesn't show the male elephant wearing a condom."

The official logo for the meeting depicts three elephants standing in line. Elephants are Thailand's national symbol.

Elephants...for an AIDS conference....um...yeaaaah.....

Dain75

I am the lizard queen!
May 15, 2003
Sask., Canada
Visit site
I'm curious how they plan to get the condom on the elephant myself. "Excuse me Mr. Elephant we have this large latex thing we'd like to put over your penis, just stand still for a second." *Massacre ensues* :lol:

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
Dain75 said:
I'm curious how they plan to get the condom on the elephant myself. "Excuse me Mr. Elephant we have this large latex thing we'd like to put over your penis, just stand still for a second." *Massacre ensues* :lol:
rofl! that would be something to watch, well, not the elephant genitals, you know, the action, um, errr.... never mind....