Crashes

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Slushie_Man

Oct 9, 2008
Whenever I try to load up the menu while playing by myself, the game shuts down. Since it shuts down whenever the menu is opened, I can't join online games, as the menu automatically opens when you first enter. It's only during Invasion.

This is what I copied from the log:

ScriptLog: ########## GaltanorsInvasion:StartNextWave() Starting Wave 3 ##########
Critical: appError called:
Critical: Assertion failed: ResolvedStyle [File:.\Src\UnUIComponents.cpp] [Line: 1353]
Unable to resolve style reference (ButtonBackground)' for 'MidGameMenu.MidGameSafeRegion.TabControl.UITabButton_7.BackgroundImageTemplate'
Stack:
Critical: Windows GetLastError: Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was completed. (299)
Log: === Critical error: ===
Assertion failed: ResolvedStyle [File:.\Src\UnUIComponents.cpp] [Line: 1353]
Unable to resolve style reference (ButtonBackground)' for 'MidGameMenu.MidGameSafeRegion.TabControl.UITabButton_7.BackgroundImageTemplate'
Stack:

RaiseException() Address = 0x7c812a5b (filename not found)
CxxThrowException() Address = 0x78158e69 (filename not found)
Address = 0xb9da32 (filename not found)
Address = 0xe8781b4c (filename not found)

Slushie_Man

Oct 9, 2008
I posted about the problem here before, and last time he told me to copy and paste the error code that is in the log file, but I forgot to bookmark this site and had lost my way here at the time, but I found it again, so I re-posted my problem for him, with the error log this time.