OK, HUGE website update, and Attacked! progresses...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Nov 4, 2001
The Kitchen
mmmmmmk this is about the best I can do with a Geosh1tties website... so don't laugh:D

I just put in a counter and I can't believe that 500+ people have actually been to my site. And I thought my sig was ignored since it doesn't have a pic...;):D

Well go look at the new RTNP SP map and tell me what you think of the storyline and all. BTW All the screensots on the whole site have been removed (except that one new one) since Geosh1tties is so ghey about that stuff. Atleast I have 9MB free now.

Look in the news and you'll see that sooner or later I won't be using Geosh1tties anymore either...;)

[edit] Oh yeah Attacked is getting good progress. Read a thread I posted in New Levels on UnrealSp.org's forums similar to this one and you can read up on that (if you really absolutely want to...;)).

Assymilator

No idea what to put here.
Feb 18, 2001
It's Not Atlanta, GA
Waffle, might you consider giving the site a re-design once hosted at Totally Unreal? I don't know, I'm not trying to dis your site or anything, but it looks real cluttered and gives it a very bad vibe when visited. Try visiting freewebtemplates.com or templates.ws