Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
beerbaron said:
Woffen, why do those dry-suits have little valves on 'em? :)

When you're under say 10, 20, 30, 40... meters of water or more (5 bars for 40 meters), you need to inflate air in your dry suit to avoid water entering in it by capillarity and also to keep some balance. This air is "decompressed" at 5 bars. When you go up, it inflates and as such takes more space (twice the space when you'll be at 2.5 bars), leading also to a quicker upward move which is not a good advise when coming back from a deep dive. The valves allow this surplus of air volume to be eliminated. Either willingly by pressing the left arm valve, either "automatically" by this left arm valve that you may close or open to different levels according to your needs. I put automatically under "" because you need in fact move a bit your left arm to evacuate the air. Altough in urgent cases, the air will find quickly his way out. Some dry suits may have an additional valve.
The "funny" thing about n00bs using this kind of suit is when they got air trapped in their feet and can't return themselves up (no valves in the feet). They just look like pathetic helpless balloons making deseperate moves to recover balance. :D

(Thank God these n00bs are generally in shallow waters)

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
That's a picture from last Christmas. I usually grow a beard for the winter. Don't have one now, but should start growing another one at the end of next month.

dapngwnman

is a gamer
Mar 19, 2001
NYC
MadWoffen said:
Since diving was the subject on another thread.

Me in Luxembourg, preparing to dive on a drowned village, last year.

wheres the beer? WOFFEN NOT DRUNK!?!?!?! it hurts my brain that he LIES! ;)

Atropos Megarea

Happy Kitty
Dec 21, 2002
North Dakota
piccy of me! OMFG RUN! btw my cam is crappy so yes the pictures are going to be..colored

Attachments

• cap_009.jpg
    cap_009.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 65
  • cap_010.jpg
    cap_010.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 55

Curve[UK]

Twist Your Perception
May 14, 2001
United Kingdom
www.curvatures.co.uk
picture-10.jpg

Its me :p

Atropos Megarea

Happy Kitty
Dec 21, 2002
North Dakota
My sister would love your pants......actually so would I...and NOT IN THE SENSE OF SEX THING!!!! gods...I mean like I like leather pants :D They are just too freaking expensive :p and like the line down the middle of your face kinda makes me wonder if it will open up and reveal this gapping mouth that has all these rows of sharp teeth so that you can devour whole...people or something like that...~holds her head~ this is what the lack of sleep does to me I make nonsense :p anyways cool pic

Niamh

May 27, 2001
South Africa
Visit site
ÀñTÍçHrͧt §UpÊ®§TÀ® said:
haha its true, well if you think about it its hardly supprissing i live the life a pc geek, no tan, sits behind a pc all day, and goes out at night for suplies.

.....and a Cradle of Fear T-shirt ;) Did you see the movie? (It's Cradle T-shirt yeah, but am I right about the Cradle of Fear piccy on it?)

Last edited by a moderator:

PhrozeN

And Apple a day keeps the doctor away
Sep 16, 2001
Winnipeg MB
www.redfire-mg.com
hrm I never added mine, months later and here it is

Well mabey I should have done this when the thread originally started. Photoshop made my pic look all purdy ;)

hrm it keeps attaching this screenshot of something else for some strange reason

Attachments

• needsleepa.jpg
    needsleepa.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Curve[UK]

Twist Your Perception
May 14, 2001
United Kingdom
www.curvatures.co.uk
Atropos Megarea said:
the line down the middle of your face kinda makes me wonder if it will open up and reveal this gapping mouth that has all these rows of sharp teeth so that you can devour whole...people or something like that

God that made me laugh so dam hard lol

Morgana said:
.....and a Cradle of Fear T-shirt ;) Did you see the movie? (It's Cradle T-shirt yeah, but am I right about the Cradle of Fear piccy on it?)

I saw parts of the movie, very very very off it at the time lol

Niamh

May 27, 2001
South Africa
Visit site
ÀñTÍçHrͧt §UpÊ®§TÀ® said:
God that made me laugh so dam hard lol

I saw parts of the movie, very very very off it at the time lol

Yep :p I saw the making of it and was quite impressed, struggled my arse off to get hold of the movie only to be very disappointed. In your face gore, failed miserably in being scary :rolleyes:

Scumgrief - I wish I could at least say I've driven past a CoF gig :p