UTed and unreal

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

falcon622

Feb 10, 2000
Visit site
hey I didn't get UnrealEd with Unreal, but I got an editor with UT. Now when I try to run levels with unreal classes (ie skaarj etc) there is just their weapon. NOW HOW DO I MAKE IT RUN IN THE ORIGINAL UNREAL??

And is the editor with unreal the same as the one with UT?

------------------
## THIS IS OFFICIALLY THE END OF MY MESSAGE! ##

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
There is an editor with Unreal. First things you need to do is to get vbrun60.exe (www.download.com) and to install that. Then go to the Downloads section of the Unreal Tech page (unreal.epicgames.com) and download the UnrealEdFix4 and install that into the C:\Unreal folder (or whereever it is).

Then make a shortcut for UnrealEd (it'll be in the Unreal/System folder) and add -nodsound to the command line. Then you should be set.

Btw using the UnrealTournament/System/Unrealed.exe to make maps and then trying them in regular Unreal will cause problems (I've already tried /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif )