Unreal2 XMP

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

unreal2fan

Apr 7, 2011
belize
Unreal2 XMP ( WANNA JOIN? )

hello everyone iam new here and i just ordered unreal 2 and it is coming to my house on monday through UPS and its the XMP edition .
I would want to create a game date where a special day where i can set up the time , map, rules and other stuff for a multiplayer match so.......leave a reply if you want to join and i will see what i can do :) and hey maybe we can do this regularly like on a sunday.
so if you have a copy of unreal 2 on your PC DONT UNISTALL!!! if you have it in your shelf or collection INSTALL IT
if there is no reply by the end of this month i will make a game server. so reply now and i will set a date.

Last edited:

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
XMP is dead bro. I know. I used to play it all the time. Check the XMP forums for some pro tips, and friendlys that play it once a week.

The man speaks the truth. Good luck!

yeah - didnt those dudes move over to UTXMP for Ut2004?

Yes, but it still never really caught on. Which is a shame since it'd probably do better nowadays with the popularity of TF2 and MNC.

DarQraven

Jan 20, 2008
You know what, I think I'll join just for the heck of it. Always enjoyed XMP but there were never enough players.

Now .. if I could just find my serial key somewhere...

DarQraven

Jan 20, 2008
Yeah, I noticed. I guess I'm so used to having to register, enter serial key, make an account, send a letter of application and a blood sample to publishers just to play a game nowadays that I didn't expect this^^

unreal2fan

Apr 7, 2011
belize
KOOL!!!! alright....i guess i wont do the server thing again and i will join your server. so sorry "DarQraven" i guess you have to join "EQ²" Games every sunday . well i well see you there when my COPY arrives .until then STAY GOLD

Unreal2fan

unreal2fan

Apr 7, 2011
belize
LOL my copy of unreal 2 is almost here it is in my airport and will pick it up tommorow lol iam so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unreal2fan

Apr 7, 2011
belize
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i AM GOING TO PICK IT UP NOW!!!!!!!!!!! first i will warm up with CAMPAIGN then hit the XMP ( if anyone is online lol )
unreal 2fan

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
400px-trollface_more_hd.png