Unreal Will Not Run

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Glacophane

Dec 28, 2000
Visit site
I just upgraded my system with a new hard drive..WD 30 gig. When I reinstalled Unreal T. on it, all I get now is the splash screen and when I hit Cntrl+Alt+Del it says the game is not responding. I have an AMD k6 II 500, 256 megs of ram, Voodoo 3 video card and directx 8.0. No matter what I have tried, nothing seems to work. If anyone can help me get back to fraggin' soon, it would be greatly appreciated.

Taker

UT Junkie
So I don't give you suggestions on what to do that you have already tried,Post what you have tried to remedy this problem.In the meantime you can try here for some help or here .What version are you using?(400/432/436)Do you have anything besides Scanreg,Systray or an anti-virus loading on your start up?Are you using WIN 98/98se/ME/2000?
Hope the links I provided helps.
:D