Do you speak english?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What is your level of english?

• It's my first language

Votes: 56 62.2%
  • It's my second language

Votes: 16 17.8%
  • Intermediate to Advanced

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • Basic to intermediate

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • English??? What??

Votes: 10 11.1%

• Total voters

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Freon said:
And the worst ones may even come from your own country :p

Fatman comes to mind. He lives in North Carolina, is supposely 12 years old, and i've seen people who have never spoke a single word of english have better english then him.

Xaero

Who Dey!
Oct 11, 2003
Cincinnati
www.xaero.us
speakenglish.gif

sorry, someone had to post it.

How you would respond No if you didn't speak english...and then how would you be reading BuF? that rivals the Chicken and the Egg quandary

Last edited:

togmkn

tog-em-kay-en
Jun 9, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
Yeah, I think the "English??? What??" option is obsolete. But, then again, it's not like no other poll has included completely random answers.

What geometric shape would you be...penny arcade.

Last edited:

NiftyBoy

Dandified
Mar 29, 2001
Portland, OR
Visit site
Aw förlåt, jag talar bara lite dåliga svenska ;)

In seriousness, I have much respect for the people who have taken on English as their second language and are just diving in in regular conversation, often with excellent results :tup:

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
I don't think the 'basic' category is really relevant. I mean, where i leave, anybody that's able to read and understand BuF OT would at least fall into the 'intermediate' category. [insert joke about the French here]

Sijik

Snagged an item.
Aug 27, 2004
All Hallows Sunset
BobCobb said:
Nah, you still speak english. However I understand your need to remove yourself from anything having to do with that horrible.... well you know where. ;)

Out of curiosity, what's wrong with England now?

I still identify as speaking American English, mainly to acknowledge that I speak a generally slaughtered version of true English. (Although, they say that the mid-western accent is the purest form of English... ^_^ )