UE3 - UT3 Freezing when jumping in editor

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Crimson Engage

Dec 4, 2012
For some reason when i test my map in the editor and i'm moving in any direction and jump my character just freezes until i let go of the key (w,a,s or d depending on which direction i'm going.

It even happens to the bots. They can't jump across a platform because when they jump and move in a direction they get stuck in the air.

I'm not sure what i accidentally did for this to happen. It also happens if i'm walking off the side of a platform. The only way to fall back to the ground is to stop holding the key.

It's never done this before and I don't know how to fix it.

Note- Also, if I stand in place and press space, i can jump just fine. My guy only get's stuck in the air when i press space and a direction.
I'v also loaded other maps in the editor and i can move around fine when jumping.

Here is a video I made- Sorry if it's low quality it's still being processed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KocmUXCMAps&feature=youtu.be

Last edited: