UnrealEd issues

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Morpheus300

7ry 7urning 7he Safe7y OFF!
Mar 15, 2009
HELP!!! :404:

I've been trying to run UnrealEd v1.0. Unfortunatly, I've got an error message up every time I try to load it:

Runtime Error '53':
File Not Found: Editor.dll​

Can someone help me with my dilemma, I don't have the original disk (Borrowed off a friend.)

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Try uedfix4 too, after applying the patches.

Morpheus300

7ry 7urning 7he Safe7y OFF!
Mar 15, 2009
ARGH!

BTW, It was part of the Unreal Anthology. My friend doesn't seem to want it but every offer of buying it I give him, He says no.

AlsoI tried the UedFix 4 after applying ther patches, Still didn't work

Perhaps I can Port some of the bits of the Unreal Special Edition to Unreal Gold

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Taken from this FAQ on the mapping forum:

- UED2.0/UT and UED3.0/UT2004 - My UED2.0/UT Editor has a white background when I start it!
-Go to the top menu View - Viewports - Configure. Or, delete Unrealed.ini, user.ini, and UT.ini from your system dir.

Tom10320

New Guy
Oct 1, 2009
UK
I have a problem as well. I try to load it up but it just says 'Error. Unexpected error.'

Thanks, windows obvious. Any suggestions?